Dame Agua Dame Agua

Vas muy bien

Para ser principiante animas muy bien. El chiste de la explosión pues estuvo gracioso. Lo había dicho el monito, pero ya verlo fue otro show :)

Nomás te aconsejo que subtitules tus videos, a mí me banearon mi primer video porque no tenía subtítulos en inglés...

eddreyestudio responds:

muchas gracias tomare en cuenta todos los consejos igual que los de el preloader

Love4Dead Love4Dead

It was kinda disgusting...

But really funny XD

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

AWESOME

This is the greatest typograhpy animation ever!

he way the letters fall and get into the screen was very nice, flowing with the right speed and all, and having the size according to the voice acting and every thing. Simple put, it was AWESOME.

And the voice was cool, the guy had emotion, and I loved the "I don't care (yes I do)" joke" XD).

Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed

Clever Initials

And the last joke was the best XD

The animation was kinda simple, but it worked for this type of movie, and the voices were great, they really sound like workers of a webservice or something. Nicely done :)

Adventureo Brothers Adventureo Brothers

I liked it

The art was nice, but I felt that you just transformed the movie clips in certain parts for lazyness and that doesn't look good... But when they got sucked in the toilet, that was a really nice animation, I LOLed at that XD

Are you gonna do something like that based on other game? I'd like to watch it :)

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Awesome

The animation style, the mood, the music... Everything was just perfect in this movie. There were some funny moves and I loved when you animated that there was a russian inside a russian inside a russian inside a russian XD

Street Fighter 4 Parody Street Fighter 4 Parody

So...

Street Fighter Parody, huh?

Luigi's Wonderland Luigi's Wonderland

Put a smile on my face :)

And I LOLed when Mario appeared making faces XD

Pretty good. I think that the peace at first was too slow, I was already thinking in stop watching it... But I'm glad I didn't, the dance was so funny XD

The drawings are pretty good, but I think you should add a frame or two on some moves, sometimes it looked stiff.

Anyway, nice! Are you planning on making other Nintendo characters dance?

Super Palo Super Palo

Great! Palo Man!

I mean, Super Palo XD

It was a really cool animation, but I think it was kinda short (that's why I didn't give you a 10). Still, are you thinking on making more episodes? I'd like to see more :)

Resident Evil: Vol. 2 Resident Evil: Vol. 2

Nice art...

But you still need to polish your animation skills. You should move your characters up and down when they walk, also they should blink from time to time. Also, the stairs looked like a ramp with lines, next time use shading and vertical lines to distinguish it more clearly.

The jokes... Well, they were OK, I liked Leon imitating MJ.... But no joke really make me laugh... Maybe is because the movie in general is kinda slowpaced, making the story go a little faster would be an improvement, I think.