ClickPLAY 3 ClickPLAY 3

Smart and Entertaining

It had some well thought mini games and it was quite enterteining, but not enough to make me finish the game. Still, you have nice ideas for puzzles in a Point and Click adventure or someting like that.

The music was OK and fit the animation, it hadf a nice ambience over all.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Fun games

But I feel like meat boy is too slippery... Anyway, I'd play the console version.

Awesome Face Game Awesome Face Game

Too simple

Well, the graphics look good, but the gameplay is very simple, there are lots of games alike and this one doesn't do anything innovating.

Kinda fun for about a minute, but that's it.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Truly an experimental game

Is like nothing I've ever played before... There are no real enemies, or puzzles or even a clear goal... Just like life itself...

Nice little experiment, kinda weird and monotonous, but I guess that was what you wanted. I'd like to see more experiments :)

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

What a fun game!

A friend of mine made me play it the classroom, hahahaha. I lost the first time... It was really fun, and wasn't very difficult to type the right commands and it reminds me of the old PC games where it was all words and words... But this one was a lot funnier that those.

Nice job!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

NES rocks!

Every NES fan wet dream... All their favorite NES characters in one of the best games ever.

The details in the Sound Effects and music of every character were really good, I liked how everyone has custom attacks. And I loved the option of changing the controls, I play with WASD to move the character.

PS: Is Super Mario Bros! The original was already a great game :D