Dame Agua Dame Agua

Vas muy bien

Para ser principiante animas muy bien. El chiste de la explosión pues estuvo gracioso. Lo había dicho el monito, pero ya verlo fue otro show :)

Nomás te aconsejo que subtitules tus videos, a mí me banearon mi primer video porque no tenía subtítulos en inglés...

eddreyestudio responds:

muchas gracias tomare en cuenta todos los consejos igual que los de el preloader

Love4Dead Love4Dead

It was kinda disgusting...

But really funny XD

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

AWESOME

This is the greatest typograhpy animation ever!

he way the letters fall and get into the screen was very nice, flowing with the right speed and all, and having the size according to the voice acting and every thing. Simple put, it was AWESOME.

And the voice was cool, the guy had emotion, and I loved the "I don't care (yes I do)" joke" XD).

ClickPLAY 3 ClickPLAY 3

Smart and Entertaining

It had some well thought mini games and it was quite enterteining, but not enough to make me finish the game. Still, you have nice ideas for puzzles in a Point and Click adventure or someting like that.

The music was OK and fit the animation, it hadf a nice ambience over all.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Fun games

But I feel like meat boy is too slippery... Anyway, I'd play the console version.

Awesome Face Game Awesome Face Game

Too simple

Well, the graphics look good, but the gameplay is very simple, there are lots of games alike and this one doesn't do anything innovating.

Kinda fun for about a minute, but that's it.

Mega Man 3 - Intro Mega Man 3 - Intro

GREAT!!!

100% AWESOMENESS. Great song. MM3 is one of my favorites NES games, and you really kept the feeling, and made it even better :D

I'll listen to all your stuff, keep it up :)

Caramelldansen 8bit Caramelldansen 8bit

Sounds AWESOME!!!

So Funny!!!
Hey, I'd like to use it for a Flash Animation, can I? :3

midimachine responds:

sure, as long as you credit me somehow

Oral Sex is a Beautiful Thing Oral Sex is a Beautiful Thing

Great song!

And I love the lyrics. I'll tell all my fans about it :3

Super Meat Boy Comic Cover 2.5 Super Meat Boy Comic Cover 2.5

Cool

Haven't played the game, but just seeing this pic makes me want to... It looks so cool for what I think is a dumb concept. But hey, a lot of dumb sounding concepts are awesome, like, Ninja Turtles. Who would think about slow reptiles learning japanese martiacl arts, AND make it awesome?